Full-Time Applications Administrator (Spatial)
Who Is TasWater?
TasWater is Tasmania’s water and sewerage provider. We are a statewide team delivering essential services across Tasmania 24/7/365. We are interested in our communities, excited about the future and take pride in the work we do.
We are a values-driven organisation. We are looking for someone who can sign-up to working in a way that reflects our values, who builds respectful relationships and who delivers great results for our customers.
You can find out more about our values and what we do at https://www.taswater.com.au/About-Us/Who-is-TasWater-/Who-is-TasWater-
You will administer and provide technical support to TasWater applications with a focus on system reliability, security, data integrity, customer outcomes and continuous improvement. This role can be located in Hobart, Launceston or Devonport.
- Provide functional implementation, maintenance, and support of multi-user mapping systems, including ArcGIS Server Enterprise, ArcGIS Online, GeoCortex, Enterprise Asset Management Systems and GIS Integration.
- Support spatial integrations with other business systems.
- Liaise with stakeholders, including customers and staff, to identify their needs and expectations for applications and to ensure the service is satisfying their requirements.
- Research and recommend best practice and industry directions for applications.
How to ApplyYour Application Your application must include a cover letter that tells us about:
- Why you are interested in this role.
- Your experience and working knowledge of spatial information related technologies.
- Your experience with the design and management of multi-user Geographical Information Systems.
- Your experience in data import and export techniques with relational databases containing spatial data using spatial applications, Python scripting and SQL query tools.
- Visit our website https://www.taswater.com.au/About-Us/Careers to find out more about the role and view the position description.
- For assistance in applying, go to https://www.taswater.com.au/About-Us/Careers/Applying-for-a-position
- Make sure you follow the instructions in the ‘Your Application’ section above to give yourself the best chance of being selected for interview.
- Submit your application via the ‘Apply Now’ button in SEEK or send directly to email@example.com
1086 total views, 7 today