Full-Time Cadastral Surveyor – Brisbane
RPS is looking to appoint a Registered Cadastral Surveyor to join our busy, friendly and progressive team in Fortitude Valley.
RPS will provide you with the opportunity to develop your surveying career, whilst being part of a team of highly talented and energetic industry leaders.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Provide expert advice, management & instruction on a range of cadastral & other projects.
- Perform fieldwork, calculations, data processing & management of the total project, including liaison with clients, communication within the business and assisting with budgets, accounts.
- Provide operational support to the Team Leaders and Survey Manager in relation to resource planning & staff mentoring.
- Adhere to the company’s work, health & safety policies.
Minimum requirements / attributes
- Formal qualifications as a Surveyor, holding a degree in spatial sciences.
- Registered with the Surveyors Board, Cadastral Endorsement preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and to lead & mentor staff.
- Experience with Trimble instruments preferred; proven software skills in 12D or AutoCAD essential.
RPS will pay you a generous remuneration + additional benefits such as + active life allowance + share purchase plan.
RPS is one of the largest employers of Surveyors in Australia. RPS defines, designs and manages Australia and Asia Pacific region’s most successful infrastructure, development and resources projects.
We are leaders, advocates, facilitators and advisors. We are leading minds, solving complexity. If you’d like to join our dynamic team and have an opportunity to take your career to the next level, apply now.
How to ApplyPlease only apply using the following link: Click here to apply
33 total views, 4 today