Full-Time Cadastral Surveyor – Townsville
RPS is looking to appoint a registered Cadastral Surveyor to join our busy, friendly and progressive team in Townsville.
RPS will provide you with the opportunity to develop your surveying career, whilst being mentored by a team of highly talented and energetic industry leaders.
- Conduct survey functions for a range of contour and detail surveys, all estate surveys, building set outs and cadastral survey projects.
- Perform fieldwork, calculations, data reduction & manipulation, management of digital data for the total project and preparation of all types of survey plans.
- Manage survey related issues on projects, including liaison with clients, communication within the business, assisting with budgets, accounts, and client relationship management.
- You will possess formal qualifications as a surveyor, holding a degree in spatial sciences or should already be registered as Surveyor with the Surveyors Board.
- Hold either a Cadastral or consulting surveyor endorsement in Qld or can demonstrate an ability to transfer a cadastral endorsement from an applicable state of Australia or New Zealand. We will consider someone who is close to finishing their endorsement.
- We are looking for a skilled Cadastral Surveyor who can demonstrate experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Trimble instruments preferred, together with proven software skills in 12D or AutoCAD is essential.
RPS will pay you a generous remuneration + additional benefits such as paid study leave + active life allowance + share purchase plan and overtime for field-based roles.
Our Townsville office culture provides a great work/life balance that is a trait of sunny North Queensland where the sun shines on average 320 days a year. The city is of a scale which provides all the attractions/draw cards of larger metropolitan area without exuberant property prices and the hassle of traffic congestion.
Interested? Apply today!
How to ApplyPlease only use the following link to apply: Click here to apply
364 total views, 2 today