Full-Time Geospatial Analyst
- Great opportunity to use your Geospatial Analyst skills in a senior role
- Become part of a challenging and rewarding environment which is implementing new Geospatial Systems and databases for the merged Central Coast Council
- Permanent Full -Time position + RDO
Re-advertised position – Previous applicants need not apply.
The role of the Geospatial Analyst is a senior role which exists within Council’s Geospatial Information Services Section. The Section is responsible for delivering high value, innovative and leading geospatial information systems, solutions and services to Council’s customers.
The Geospatial Analyst is required to provide overarching frameworks, automations and methodology which will support current organisational demands and future progression. Key to this role is the provision of backup system administrative services for Council’s corporate geospatial systems, solutions and integrations.
Our ideal candidate is proactive and dedicated, has great attention to detail, with an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Key activities of this role include:
- Assist in the management of the Corporate Geospatial Information Database. This includes data management, importing of new datasets, user configuration, data modelling and quality assurance of corporate datasets;
- Assist in the development of Geospatial applications, including web based and mobile computing where required;
- Develop methodology and frameworks to ensure geospatial analysis is implemented with quality controls and proven outputs;
- Prepare and communicate clear project proposals and define scope in measurable terms while supporting compliance with records and information management requirements and corporate project management frameworks;
How to ApplyApply for the position via this link: https://centralcoast.applynow.net.au/jobs/CEN1942
442 total views, 6 today