Full-Time Geospatial Analyst
- Develop your Geospatial Analyst skills in a senior role
- Challenging, complex work assisting with the build of a new server environment
- Permanent Full Time position + RDO
Overview of the Role
The role of the Geospatial Analyst is a senior role which exists within Council’s Geospatial Information Services Section. The Section is responsible for delivering high value, innovative and leading geospatial information systems, solutions and services to Council’s customers.
The Geospatial Analyst is required to provide overarching frameworks, automations and methodology which will support current organisational demands and future progression. Key to this role is the provision of backup system administrative services for Council’s corporate geospatial systems, solutions and integrations.
Our ideal candidate is proactive and dedicated, has great attention to detail, with an ability to work independently.
Key activities of this role include:
- Assist in the management of the Corporate Geospatial Information Database. This includes data management, importing of new datasets, user configuration, data modelling and quality assurance of corporate datasets;
- Assist in the development of Geospatial applications, including web based and mobile computing where required;
- Develop methodology and frameworks to ensure geospatial analysis is implemented with quality controls and proven outputs;
- Prepare and communicate clear project proposals and define scope in measurable terms while supporting compliance with records and information management requirements and corporate project management frameworks;
This role provides a salary range of $73k to $87k per annum + Superannuation.
Enquiries: Roslyn Young, Section Manager Geospatial and Land Information Services, ph: 0418 550 534.
How to ApplyApplications close at Midnight on Tuesday, 28 May 2019. Please use the following link to apply: https://centralcoast.applynow.net.au/jobs/CEN1777
974 total views, 2 today