Full-Time Geospatial Developer with Security Clearance
Are you a geospatial professional with security clearance? We have an ongoing need of your expertise in GIS to support our client’s nationally critical operations.
Our growing demand has created several opportunities for your to work alongside our client to design initiatives that will support strategic national security decision making.
Role and Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be responsible for the system design and development of client geospatial solutions. You will lead technical teams whilst delivering your own tasks and ensure a high service quality for all stakeholders. This will include, amongst other things:
- Leading and/or guiding internal and external design activities with project teams.
- Ensuring designs for spatial solutions meet clients’ specifications.
- Leading and/or guiding development of key system design artefacts for clients.
- Software configuration and development on the Esri products.
- Acting as a lead subject matter expert to clients on geospatial enterprise solutions.
In addition to your security clearance and genuine passion for geospatial technology, you will have:
- Willingness to work in the Defence environment.
- Experience in web clients such as Java technologies, JavaServer Faces, Servlets, JSP, Web Services, .NET technologies, ASP.NET, HTML and CSS.
- Experience in Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) and n-tier architectures.
- Experience using source control, versioning practices and build tools.
- Experience with Database Management Systems (DBMS) or Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with the ArcGIS platform will be highly regarded.
How to ApplyIf you are ready to apply your knowledge and expertise to help shape business systems in an industry-leading organisation, please submit your resume via this link or for more information regarding this role, please contact Jess Piotrowski, Human Resources on 0400 787 808. Please note that Esri Australia does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event, a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a current formal agreement in place we shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
66 total views, 5 today