Full-Time GIS Analyst/Senior GIS Analyst
EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Sydney, Newcastle and Brisbane.
Our team is led by highly experienced and respected professionals with a number having held senior national and international positions. They are supported by a talented team from a range of disciplines. These skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that contribute to sustainable outcomes.
Due to strong growth we have multiple opportunities for GIS Analysts to join our team. These positions can be based from our Sydney, Brisbane or Newcastle offices.
In these roles you will have the opportunity to work with and be mentored by industry leaders. You will be part of a spatial team that works on a range of projects within the land development, infrastructure, and mining and extractive industry sectors.
We believe this role would suit applicants with at least 3 to 10 years’ experience who are looking to take their career to the next level. Ideally the successful applicant will have an outstanding technical background, and an interest and experience in environmental consulting.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
– a degree in geographic information systems, environmental science, geography or related discipline;
– an excellent understanding and working knowledge of the ESRI suite of products, including web-mapping and data capture applications;
– experience manipulating data from various software systems;
– high level of clear written and oral communication skills;
– be able to show initiative and be proactive;
– organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple and competing responsibilities;
– good interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise with the team and all relevant stakeholders;
– sound judgement and initiative;
– a willingness to learn and be mentored;
– be an enthusiastic team player;
– a team player with a strong work ethic;
– have a current valid unrestricted drivers licence.
Scripting knowledge would be received favourably.
EMM offers you an opportunity to work with passionate professionals in an environment with a very positive and inclusive culture. EMMs purpose is to create opportunities for our staff, clients and the community.
If you believe that you meet the requirements for the role as stated above please submit your application via email to email@example.com. Please quote reference “GIS Analyst 0618 or GIS Senior Analyst 0618“. To have your application considered it must include a tailored covering letter and full CV demonstrating your suitability for the role. Applications close Sunday, 1 July 2018.
EMM is an equal opportunity employer.
Only those with a legal right to work in Australia may apply.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be accepted.
For more information about EMM please visit our website www.emmconsulting.com.au
How to ApplyPlease submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference “GIS Analyst 0618 or GIS Senior Analyst 0618“. To have your application considered it must include a tailored covering letter and full CV demonstrating your suitability for the role. Applications close Sunday, 1 July 2018.
1573 total views, 4 today