Full-Time Graduate Surveyor
RPS is an international consultancy providing world-class solutions in energy and resources, infrastructure, environment and urban growth. In the Australia and Asia Pacific region, we employ 900 people in over 30 locations, including capital cities and regional centres in resource-rich and high growth areas.
RPS is looking to appoint a Graduate Surveyor registered with the Surveyors Board of Queensland to join our team based in Ipswich. We can provide you with the opportunity to develop your surveying career, whilst being mentored by a team of highly talented and energetic industry leaders.
This position will be responsible for undertaking survey tasks relating to cadastral, construction, contour & detail, as constructed and GPS survey projects throughout Ipswich and surrounding regions.
We are looking for a skilled Survey Graduate with the following:
* 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
* Formal surveying qualifications.
* Possess current registration with the Surveyors Board of Queensland as a Survey Graduate/Survey Associate.
* Proficient with Trimble Robotic Total Station or similar.
* GPS experience/knowledge.
* Experience using software such as AutoCAD and 12D preferred.
* Strong communication skills.
* Team player.
This is a unique opportunity to build your career with a company that provides a wide range of survey experiences.
How to Applyhttps://app.revelian.com/rps/ap61142?jop=rpscareers
1296 total views, 2 today