Full-Time Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager: Australia/New Zealand – Teledyne Geospatial
Join the sales team of world-renowned suppliers of geospatial software and Lidar technology to grow business in a fast paced and dynamic industry. The Regional Sales Manager ensures the market share and revenue growth of Teledyne Geospatial (CARIS and Optech) business unit products and services. The role involves analyzing and addressing customer needs; developing and implementing sales plans; selling new systems, upgrades and related services to both end users and distributors within the assigned geographic sales territory.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establish a regional sales plan by working with the Director of Sales at both Teledyne CARIS and Teledyne Optech. Achieve the defined order and revenue targets through the sale of CARIS software products and services, and Optech Lidar and imaging sensor systems.
- Supervise and provide clear direction on sales related activities to Account Managers working in your geographic sales territory, and work closely with the Inside Sales Team.
- Acquire new client accounts, while developing new business with existing accounts through remote communication and on-site visits.
- Analyze customer requirements; support sales through distributors; develop and implement strategic plans and objectives.
- Make recommendations and convey market intelligence to improve company products.
- Perform accurate and regular forecasting for products and services, help to meet objectives defined through Key Performance Indicators, and keep management informed through regular activity reports and communication.
- Respond to customer requests for quotations and proposals in a timely manner, and coordinate with Customer Service for technical issues / field problems to be addressed efficiently to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with the Marketing, Product Management and the Inside Sales teams to ensure sales growth for new and existing product offerings. Help promote all company products and services to reach business unit targets.
- Assist Marketing in the preparation and distribution of promotional literature to execute on the annual marketing plan.
- Attend industry conferences and tradeshows, conduct promotional workshops, and deliver presentations to demonstrate functionality and establish product value.
- Participate in quarterly reviews, and contribute to reports to summarize progress towards meeting the annual business plan.
- Use the CRM to manage client information and sales opportunities efficiently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Survey/Geomatics/Geography or related field.
- 3 – 5 years direct sales experience or equivalent work experience in applied Survey/Geomatics/Hydrography functions.
- Knowledge of business, marketing, sales processes and workflows.
- Excellent knowledge of geomatics, hydrography, GIS.
- Channel marketing and distributor relations experience an asset.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills and presentation skills; fluency in a language within the assigned geographic territory is an asset.
- Good negotiation, project management, organizational, prioritization and planning skills.
- Customer oriented with knowledge and understanding of the business culture within the assigned geographic territory.
- Committed, team player, professional attitude and appearance, self-motivated with initiative to take action and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Knowledge of CARIS or equivalent geomatics related software an asset.
- Knowledge of Lidar and mobile mapping systems an asset.
- CRM experience
EFFORT AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Ability to travel extensively on a frequent basis (30% to 50% of the time).
- Requirement for sales meeting/training visits to both Teledyne CARIS and Teledyne Optech offices throughout the year.
How to ApplyInterested applicants can forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include CARRSM0818 Regional Sales Manager: Australia/New Zealand in the subject.
130 total views, 3 today