Full-Time Senior Land Information Officer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Technical 4, Remuneration Package Range $89,771 – $98,711
Research and Land Information
The Senior Land Information Officer provides support services to the Research and Land Information Unit, including developing and maintaining a Geographic Information System, and providing mapping and spatial application services in relation to the protection of sacred sites. The key responsibilities of the Senior Land Information Officer are:
- as part of a team, drive the establishment, implementation and maintenance of all mapping services, and procedures for spatial applications;
- apply creative and multifaceted approaches to design, implementation, management, delivery, promotion and problem resolution to optimise spatial information support services to the Research and Land Information Unit;
- produce and authorise customised mapping;
- assess, collect and maintain accurate and complete spatial datasets and software for use within the Authority;
- carry out spatial analysis of sacred sites and Authority Certificate information with regards to data integrity and validation; and
- maintain and develop existing GIS, mapping systems and products.
Quote vacancy number: 134373
Closing date: 04th February 2018
Applications should address the Selection Criteria. For a copy of the Job Description and to apply online please visit www.nt.gov.au/jobs or contact us on 1300 659 247
How to Applyhttps://jobs.nt.gov.au/Home/Application?rtfId=134373
514 total views, 2 today