Full-Time Senior Licensed Surveyor
Senior Licensed Surveyor
Taylors is a leading development consultancy recognised for providing the best possible outcomes to an expanding client base across the infrastructure, urban development and built environment markets for over 50 years. We take pride in having a team of over 150 talented professionals in Town Planning, Urban Design, Surveying, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Project Management and a range of corporate support roles.
Due to a growing client base, we are seeking a Senior Licensed Surveyor to join the cadastral surveying section of our multi-disciplinary company. You will be responsible for the project delivery on a variety of projects ranging from smaller brownfield subdivisions through to multi-staged residential greenfield subdivisions. You will be a Senior Licensed Surveyor with demonstrated experience in the land development industry, have a team focused approach and ideally, you will have the ability to act as a Supervising Surveyor for Surveyors on Professional Training Agreements.
This position will primarily be office based however there will be some field work. You will be provided with administrative support in the preparation of fee proposals, invoicing and documentation associated with the subdivision process.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Project delivery for a range of projects;
- Liaising with clients, coordinate field work, drafting and writing reports;
- Monitoring WIP against project budgets;
- Fee proposals and invoicing;
- Acting as a Supervising Surveyor for a Professional Training Agreement (preferably Licensed for two years or more to be eligible);
- Represent and be an advocate for Taylors at industry events.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Degree qualified and Licensed (SRBV);
- Extensive survey experience in green field urban development;
- Extensive understanding of cadastral legislation and the subdivision process;
- Strong problem solving and consulting skills;
- A focus on quality and safety;
- A strong team player with a desire to share knowledge and assist in developing others;
- Current Driver’s Licence and own transport.
At Taylors, we pride ourselves on fostering a culture of growth and innovation, providing our people with every opportunity to contribute to both business and personal success. You will be rewarded with a supportive team environment, competitive remuneration package, on-site parking and a host of other benefits that make Taylors a great place to be.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply using the Taylors Seek advert
446 total views, 2 today