Full-Time Senior Surveyor Client Services
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Professional 3 Remuneration Package Range $111,409 – $124,576
- Survey and Land Records
The Northern Territory Government is seeking to recruit a Senior Surveyor – Client Services for the Survey and Land Records work unit within the Survey Branch of the Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics.
The ideal applicant is a self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a changing environment and manage survey projects including auditing of surveys and surveyors. You will demonstrate your:
- Sound ability to provide professional survey advice and services to senior management, other Branches of the Department, other Departments, survey practitioners, the public and industry for the provision of survey services.
- Sound professional knowledge in land surveys including the application of technology and the use of Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) and survey auditing.
- Strong knowledge and ability in consultant and contract management and the preparation of project briefs for engagement and use of consultants on survey projects.
- Sound oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively negotiate, mediate and collaborate with various authorities, other agencies, local communities, the development industry, professionals and the general public.
It would be desirable for you to demonstrate:
- Sound knowledge of NT survey and land administration legislation and of NT Land Information System.
- Formal training as a survey investigator or auditor or the ability to obtain.
- Member of a professional organisation related to surveying.
It is essential to have a degree in surveying awarded by an Australian institute or equivalent and registration as a licensed surveyor in the Northern Territory or eligibility for registration.
Quote vacancy number: 16619
Closing date: 24th May 2017
Applications should address the Selection Criteria. For a copy of the Job Description and to apply online please visit www.nt.gov.au/jobs or contact us on 1300 659 247
319 total views, 1 today