RPS is looking to appoint a full time Graduate Field Surveyor who will be based in our long established and growing Sunshine Coast office.
This position would interest a Graduate Surveyor who is interested in taking the next step in their career with a supportive and progressive company.
You will have strong knowledge and understanding of survey procedures and current technology and be able to apply your skills to a variety of situations.
- Degree in Surveying or equivalent.
- Demonstratration of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in basic cadastral, construction, subdivision and topographical surveys will be required.
- Some experience with Trimble total stations and GNSS equipment.
- Experience with 12D and AutoCAD software will be highly regarded.
- It is mandatory to be successful in the role that you must either be registered with the Queensland Surveyors Board, or are able to be registered immediately.
RPS will pay you a generous remuneration + overtime along with additional benefits including + active life allowance + share purchase plan + paid study leave.
RPS is one of the largest employers of Surveyors in Australia. RPS defines, designs and manages Australia and Asia Pacific region’s most successful infrastructure, development and resources projects.
We are leaders, advocates, facilitators and advisors. We are leading minds, solving complexity. If you’d like to join our dynamic team and have an opportunity to take your career to the next level, apply now.
How to ApplyPlease only apply through the following link: Click here to apply
214 total views, 1 today