Full-Time Surveyor – Cairns
RPS is looking to appoint a recently graduated Surveyor to join our team based in Cairns on a full-time basis. RPS will provide you with the opportunity to develop your surveying career, whilst being mentored by a team of highly talented, experienced and energetic industry leaders.
Your main role will include undertaking survey tasks relating to:
- Contour & detail
- As constructed and
- GPS survey projects throughout Far North Queensland and surroundingregions
- Previous experience in a similar role will be highly regarded but not mandatory
- Formal surveying qualifications or about to receive
- Possess current registration with the Surveyors Board of Queensland as a Survey Graduate/Survey Associate (or be eligible to)
- Leica Robotic Total Station (or similar) experience/knowledge
- GPS experience/knowledge
- Experience using software such as AutoCAD and 12D preferred
- Current manual drivers licence
RPS will pay you a generous remuneration + overtime along with additional benefits including + active life allowance + share purchase plan + paid study leave.
RPS is one of the largest employers of Surveyors in Australia. RPS defines, designs and manages Australia and Asia Pacific region’s most successful infrastructure, development and resources projects.
We are leaders, advocates, facilitators and advisors. We are leading minds, solving complexity. If you’d like to join our dynamic team and have an opportunity to take your career to the next level, apply now.
How to ApplyPlease only apply using the following link: Click here to apply
127 total views, 1 today