Full-Time Surveyor – Mackay
RPS is looking to appoint an experienced field Surveyor to join our team based in either Mackay or Airlie Beach.
RPS will provide you with the opportunity to develop your surveying career, whilst being mentored by a team of highly talented and energetic industry leaders.
Your main tasks will be undertaking survey tasks relating to:
- Contour & detail,
- As constructed, and
- GPS survey projects.
- Previous experience in a similar role,
- Formal surveying qualifications,
- Possess current registration with the Surveyors Board of Queensland as a Survey Graduate/Survey Associate or be eligible to,
- Trimble Robotic Total Station (or similar) experience/knowledge,
- GPS experience/knowledge,
- Experience using software such as AutoCAD and 12D preferred,
- Strong communication skills,
- Experience working in a team.
RPS will pay you a generous remuneration + additional benefits such as paid study leave + active life allowance + share purchase plan and overtime for field based roles.
RPS defines, designs and manages Australia and Asia Pacific region’s most successful infrastructure, development and resources projects. We are leading minds, solving complexity.
Intersted? Apply today!
How to ApplyPlease only use the below link to apply: Click here to apply
155 total views, 2 today