Full-Time Surveyor – Townsville
RPS is looking to appoint an experienced field Surveyor to join our busy team based in Townsville.
RPS will provide you with the opportunity to develop your surveying career, whilst being mentored by a team of highly talented and energetic industry leaders.
Undertaking survey tasks relating to:
- Contour & detail,
- As constructed and;
- GPS survey projects throughout Townsville and surrounding regions.
- Previous experience in a similar role,
- Formal surveying qualifications,
- Possess current registration with the Surveyors Board of Queensland as a Survey Graduate/Survey Associate or be eligible to,
- Trimble Robotic Total Station (or similar) experience/knowledge,
- GPS experience/knowledge,
- Experience using software such as AutoCAD and 12D preferred,
- Strong communication skills,
- Experience working in a team.
RPS will pay you a generous remuneration + additional benefits such as paid study leave + active life allowance + share purchase plan and overtime for field based roles.
RPS defines, designs and manages Australia and Asia Pacific region’s most successful infrastructure, development and resources projects. We are leading minds, solving complexity.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please apply today!
How to ApplyPlease only use the following link to apply: Click here to apply
49 total views, 6 today