Full-Time Surveyor/Registered Surveyor – Sydney
RPS is a global network of professionals who provide world-class consultancy solutions in energy, resources, mining, infrastructure, environment and urban growth.
In the Australia and Asia Pacific region, our 1,000 professional and technical staff work from offices in 24 locations, including metropolitan and regional centres in high growth areas.
With one of Australia’s largest surveying and mapping teams, RPS has the capacity, experience and expertise to service the most complex survey and mapping projects across the infrastructure, urban growth, mining, oil and gas sectors.
Due to sustained growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Surveyor to join our expanding team. Successful applicants will gain exposure to some of Sydney’s premier Infrastructure and Land developments. With access to the latest technology and a wide variety of project work, join a firm that will help you grow
Demonstrated experience in large scale detail surveys, laser scanning or engineering surveys will be highly regarded.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- A minimum of 5 years practical experience.
- An excellent working knowledge of survey methodology and instrumentation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail.
- A proven ability to work collaboratively as part of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Hold a current Australian Driver’s licence.
- Proficiency in survey calculation packages such as CivilCAD, Magnet, 12D, AutoCAD, as well as skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
To apply please click on the “Apply” button below and complete our online application form.
How to ApplyTo apply for the Surveyor role go to https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/RPS1/743999659229558-surveyor To apply for the Registered Surveyor role go to: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/RPS1/743999659116803-registered-surveyor
355 total views, 3 today