I am a geologist and geospatial scientist currently seeking GIS opportunities within Australia. I have formal qualifications in both GIS and geology and have been working in the Australian oil and gas industry since the beginning of 2012. As a geologist I have gained a thorough understanding of various spatial concepts and have the ability to perform statistically objective spatial data analysis. I am highly organised and methodical and pay great attention to detail. These qualities have allowed me to complete my work in a highly objective manner and I feel that this is of particular importance with regard to spatial data management. My friendly and approachable demeanor has allowed me to communicate successfully within a group environment. I recently obtained a postgraduate qualification in Geographical Information Systems / Geospatial Information Science from Flinders University and am currently seeking opportunities in both geology related GIS and general GIS.
– Field Assistant at Peracto SA (Nov 2015 – Dec 2015)
– Geologist at Ikon Science (2013 -2015)
– Graduate Geologist at Archimedes Consulting (Feb 2012 – Dec 2012)
– Graduate Certificate in Geographical Information Systems / Geospatial
Information Science, Flinders University (2015)
– B.Sc. (Hons) (Petroleum Geology & Geophysics), Adelaide University (2011)